Benefits of digital radiography
A 90% reduction in radiation exposure compared to traditional x-rays. Protects the environment by eliminating toxic solutions from traditional development process.
Reduce delays by sending x-rays by email to insurance companies, dentists and other health professionals.
The image processed by computer offers better level of contrasts and brightness and allows better control.
Dentists use dental x-rays in order to get a better diagnosis of your oral health. They consist of a complement to the visual examination with the explorer and allow:
- To detect caries between teeth;
- To detect caries under amalgam;
- To evaluate the degree of bone loss;
- To detect infections at the end of the root of the teeth;
- To have an overview of the dental structure.